I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for the last frost to melt so I can get outside and do the things I love. Backcountry, one of our favorite outdoors retailers, is having one of their biggest sale events of the year. For their Winter Yard Sale, they are taking up to 50% off gear and apparel, perfect for running, hiking, or just getting outside. To help you parse through everything they have to offer, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite products that we’ve written about, that are on sale, too.
Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit: This is Scouted Contributor Steven John’s favorite face mask. It has adjustable ear loops, a shape he loves, and even comes with removable filters to help keep you protected all day long.
Nike React Infinity Run FlyKnit: I love to run but am constantly getting injured. Until I started running in these shoes. “The midsole of the shoe has a unique rocking shape so your stride goes from heel to toe, like it’s supposed to, and the shoe also has a wider base, meaning that you are offered more stability with each step.”
- I’m Convinced All Slippers Suck Except Glerups
- Getting ‘Canceled’ Is the Only Thing Conservatives Have Left
- The First Aid Beauty Daily Radiance Pads Make Skincare Easy
- The Luxury, Fair-Trade Towels That I Feel Good About Using
- Prince Harry and Prince William Are Not Speaking, and the Oprah Interview ‘Will Not Help’