June is Pride Month, and to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community, we’re talking with some of our favorite queer-owned and queer-run brands to highlight their missions and their favorite products.
We had the chance to speak with Rachel Berks, a co-founder of Otherwild, a boutique store that highlights LGBTQ small businesses and artists in Los Angeles.
Rachel told us that Otherwild “started in June, 2012, when she was living among a community of LGBTQ aritsts in Los Angeles.” She said her friend, both graphic designers, had the idea to open a store.
- My Freezer Is Stocked With These Tasty Soup Dumplings 24/7
- Co-Owner of Shady Beverly Hills Vault Business Accused of ‘Extensive’ Criminal Empire
- They Promised Her Online Fame. This Influencer Says They Exposed Her Nudes and Threatened Her Instead.
- Living In Lagos Played A Huge Part In My Sound – Fireboy DML to VULKAN Magazine
- Prince Harry’s Memoir May Reveal How Meghan Markle ‘Liberated’ Him