Conservative radio host Glenn Beck had a full-on freakout over the so-called “cancel culture” supposedly taking aim at Dr. Seuss and classic children’s toys, calling on his listeners to “buy Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head” while they can because this is “the end of freedom in America.”
Over the past couple of days, right-wing media has obsessed over the decision by Dr. Seuss Enterprises to stop publishing six obscure books due to blatantly racist and offensive imagery, claiming this is just another example of the “woke” left “canceling” the past. Lost in the discussion, however, is the fact that it was Dr. Seuss’s own foundation that decided to discontinue the books.
Beck, who just a few short years ago was “sorry about all that” regarding his right-wing conspiratorial ravings, took to his BlazeTV program on Tuesday to deliver an over-the-top warning to his audience about Dr. Seuss and Hasbro relabeling their Mr. Potato Head to Potato Head.
- Justin Bieber’s Pulse Had To Be Checked In The Middle Of Night During Height Of Drug Use
- Could HBO Be Remaking That Disappointing Game of Thrones Finale? Fans Sure Hope So
- See Photos Of The Young Child, Actress Rachel Bakam Left Behind
- Loved The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins? Your Next Read Is on This List!
- WAHALA!! Angry Husband Kills Imam He ‘Caught In Bed’ With His Wife In Niger State