A pickup truck parked at the United States Capitol and bearing a Three Percenter militia sticker on the day of the Jan. 6 riot belongs to the husband of freshman U.S. Rep. Mary Miller of Illinois, who approvingly quoted Adolf Hitler a day earlier.
Researchers on Twitter first noticed the Ford pickup truck with the far-right militia’s decal parked on the Capitol grounds in footage posted to social media and taken by CBS News.
The presence of a vehicle with a militia decal so close to the Capitol, inaccessible to normal vehicle traffic, raised questions about how it got there—and whether it belonged to any of the hundreds of suspects involved in the deadly riot.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Ex-Australian PM: Murdoch and Trump Did Putin’s Job For Him
- Gen Z Won’t Let TikTok Stop Them From Talking About Suicide
- This MAGA Congresswoman Is Ignoring the Real Threat in Her Backyard
- Even as a Corpse, Prince Philip Has to Take Second Place to the Queen
- Brooklyn Center Demonstrator Rips Into Media ‘Twisting Up’ Protests Live on CNN