A throwback photo of how the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu started the movement, Radio Biafra has surfaced on social media
In the photo that has become a growing sensation, Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with some broadcast equipment on a little table at the corner of his living room.
Naija News reports that Radio Biafra was founded operated by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He was relatively an obscure figure until 2009 when he started Radio Biafra.
See photo below;
Meanwhile the federal government of Nigeria recently confirmed the arrest of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
According to the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN) on Tuesday, Kanu was arrested and brought back to Nigeria on Sunday.
The AGF during a media briefing, stated that the IPOB leader was arrested based on a collaborative effort between security agencies in Nigeria and Interpol.
Kanu would continue his trial for charges bordering on terrorism, treasonable felony, unlawful possession of firearms, and management of an unlawful society, Malami disclosed further.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- JUST IN: IPOB Threaten To Lockdown South-East If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not released
- PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Strikes Pose With Femi Fani-Kayode
- Save Nnamdi Kanu From Buhari Govt – Wife Writes UK Govt
- Nnamdi Kanu: Only you can stop Buhari govt from harming IPOB leader – Wife writes UK govt
- Cleric Reveals What Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Must Do To Secure Release