Fasoranti stated this while receiving members of the South West Agenda for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SWAGA 23), who paid him a courtesy visit in his country home in Akure.
“Tinubu has all it takes to rule Nigeria. Considering his activities and track record, he deserves to be President, come 2023.
“May his prayers be answered. When he gets there, he will do all we want,” he said.
He stated that with Tinubu as president, all the prayers of Afenifere for Nigeria will be answered, particularly on the issue of restructuring and federalism.
The post Tinubu Deserves To Emerge President In 2023, Says Fasoranti appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- 2023: I’m Not Responsible For Bags Of Rice Being Distributed In The North, But… – Tinubu
- AGF Abubakar Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalized
- Nigeria Facing War From Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen Not Insecurity — Nnamdi Kanu
- Hell’s Gates Locked, Demons In Chains During Ramadan- Yahaya Bello
- UK Medical Trip: Buhari Set To Return To Nigeria Today