Former Nigerian presidential aide, Reno Omokri has suggested that anyone who is taking care of a family must have more than one source of income.
The renowned Nigerian author made this known in a recent post he made on her verified social media handle on the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.
According to him, to have a family and rely on one source of income is like flying a plane with only one engine adding that if the engine fails, that plane will crash.
The post he made reads;
“To have a family and rely on one source of income is like flying a plane with only one engine. If the engine fails, that plane WILL crash. Nature gives mothers two breasts. If milk finishes in one, the baby sucks the other. Even if you have a job, get a side hustle.”
The post got some reactions and some of the reactions are;
@Gr8Abiodun – True. My business suffers for two days because there are no back equipments. The only one in use broke down and the engineer isn’t available for maintenance.
@mulwa_joe – I always learn here, great love from Kenya.
@NakedBone_ – Facts but Wisdom
@Hollumuyiwa1 – Acknowledged boss
@XceptIoNALmoziZ – Real matter
@Crypto3John – The reason I tell them to get affiliate marketing skills
@ekineonline – This one touch me sir, ride on.
- Reno Omokri replies an IG user who questioned why he gave his daughter an Igbo name
- ”For your native wears and other fashion, super cop Abba Kyari is your man”- Reno Omokri trolls Kyari over Hushpuppi’s fraud case
- 200,000 Nigerians in UK should smoke Buhari out – Omokri
- What Igboho’s Aides Told Me In DSS Custody – Lawyer
- Formula 1 Hungarian GP LIVE: Valtteri Bottas finishes ahead of Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen in 2nd practice session