#Roommates, things are getting more intense each day regarding the Tokyo Olympics—and this latest incident is all about sex…or to stop it from happening. According to new reports, Tokyo Olympics officials recently installed thousands of cardboard beds inside Olympic Village to discourage competing athletes from having any sexual activity.
@TMZ_TV reports, as COVID-19 cases continue to rise among athletes and affiliates at the Tokyo Olympics, officials have been hard at work to make sure that the virus doesn’t spread any further—and that includes limiting sexual activity as much as possible. Each Olympic athlete will sleep on a bed made of traditional cardboard and secured with box springs.
The cardboard beds are designed by a company named Airweave and there are a total of 18,000 beds inside the Olympic village that can be adjusted for preferred positioning. However, the motive for installing the beds has reportedly been made very clear, to curb sex during the Olympics—which is known to be a hotbed of sexual activity in the past.
Given that COVID-19 is already running rampant, the International Olympic Committee wants to make sure that the Olympic Games don’t become a super-spreader event caused by increased sex among athletes.
If you’ve been keeping up, you’re likely aware that within the last few days, the hopes that the Tokyo Olympics would be COVID19-free have pretty much ended. Not only have those affiliated with the Olympics tested positive for the virus, star athletes have also had to drop out after contracting it, most recently tennis star Coco Gauff, who officially announced she will miss the games entirely.
Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Russian Doping Allegations Hang Over Team at Tokyo Olympics—but They Don’t Seem to Care
- Tokyo Olympics Boxing LIVE: Satish Kumar ready to face off former World Champion Jalolov for place in Semifinals coming up shortly; Follow LIVE Updates
- Nigerian Officials Admits ‘Lapses’ After Disqualification Of 10 Athletes – Newspot
- Tokyo Olympics Boxing LIVE: Big Battle for Satish Kumar, ready to face former World Champion Jalolov for place in Semifinals, Follow LIVE Updates
- India at Tokyo Olympics: Avinash Sable finishes 7th in 3000M Steeplechase, Dutee Chand Coming Up next- Follow live updates