Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has again applauded her man, Prince Kporkporgri, as she stated that heaven rewrote her story and made it better.
King Andre graduated from nursery school over the weekend. Tonto attended the ceremony with her husband, Prince Kpokogri.
In a post she shared on her Instagram page, Tonto stated that attending school events alone without a man was becoming the norm for her but now heaven has rewritten her story and made it better with the entrance of her man, Prince Kpokpogri, who she describes as her husband.
”DOING THIS FOR YEARS WITHOUT A MAN IN MY LIFE WAS BECOMING MY NORM AND THAT OF MY SONS’
@kpokpogri YOU CAN’T DESCRIBE THE EMOTIONS THAT RUN THROUGH MY MIND AS YOU WALKED WITH ME TO CHANGE THIS NARRATIVE THAT WAS BECOMING MY NORM….
GOD HONOR YOU “OKO MI’
- You Don’t Have To Leave Nigeria To Succeed – Tonto Dikeh
- “Don’t be desperate to leave the country, you can make it in Nigeria
- Camilla Parker Bowles’ Nephew Reportedly Sold ‘Access’ to Prince Charles
- Ex BBNaija’s Prince Marks 26th Birthday, Receives Land As Gift (VIDEO)
- BBNaija’s Prince Celebrates His 26th Birthday