Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared adorable photos of his son, King Andre, as she celebrates him on his 5th birthday today, February 17.
Celebrating Andre whom she had with her divorced husband, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto sad she is happy for the man her son is gradually becoming.
She prayed that God continues to bless him beyond measures, whiles also reminding him that he has been his all time best man.
Tonto Dikeh wrote in one of her numerous posts, “My all time favorite man, I am glad you are mine and I ,yours..
“Its been an amazing smoothing Blessed 5years of learning together, growing Together, Partnering Together and loving together for us, and I appreciate each day.
“My prays for you are a lot but in all I pray you become the man God wants you to be.
Grow In God great Grace my baby boy, literally I would give you the whole world
“#IF I GAT YOU WAS HUMAN, it would be both of us
#MYACE #KINGY@5 #KINGANDREDIKEH #JUICYMAN #BIRTHDAYBOY”
Swipe to watch more photos of Andre below….
The post Tonto Dikeh celebrates son, King Andre with adorable photos on his 5th birthday appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Actress Beverly Naya Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos
- Actor, Segun Ogungbe celebrates second wife, Wunmi Ajiboye on her birthday
- I’m A Cry Baby Now -Singer, Simi Says As Friends Bath Her With Expensive Bottles Of Champagne On Her Birthday |Video
- Adekunle Gold Showers Praises On His Wife Simi As She Celebrates Her 33Rd Birthday Today
- Billie Jean King Cup: Ankita Raina crashes out, loses to Jelena Ostapenko after great fightback