A Nigerian singer identified as Emini Trazyx has taken to his social media page to share a chat and some excerpt from an interview about Tunde Ednut and he turned down an advertisement for singer Teni.
It’s no news that celebrities fight each other while others also show fake love to each other in the music and movie industry. A singer has made some disclosure about controversial artist now turned blogger Tunde Ednut. He, first of all, shared a private chat they had together sometime back and also some disclosure from the interview he granted.
READ ALSO: Wisekid Finally Replies Wizkid’s Fans Trolling Him For Music Fraud
According to the singer Emini Trazyx, he paid the content creator Tunde Ednut for an advertisement that involved female artist Teniola Apata known popularly as Teni but Tunde Ednut allegedly turned it down.
Emini Trazyx shared the chat where Tunde Ednut was turning down the paid advertisement because it involved Teni, In his message he wrote, “I don’t post anything Teni on my page”. Sharing the chat on his Instagram story, the artist condemned the hate in the industry and how big artist doesn’t try their best to raise upcoming artists.
READ ALSO: “I Have Children I Take Care Of”- Rita Dominic
Emini Trazyx also disclosed how he featured Teni in one of his pieces of music but she never posted the excerpts on her page to help him promote the song.
The post Too Much Hate In The Industry -Man Says As He Shares His Chat With Tunde Ednut About Singer Teni appeared first on Newzandar News.
- ”What a way to start the day” – DJ Cuppy gushes over romantic letter from Tunde
- “I Don’t Have Haters, They Are P-Square Heartbroken Fans” – Peter Okoye (VIDEO)
- “I Need Something Sweet” – Chioma Says Amidst Break Up Rumor With Davido
- DJ Cuppy Can’t Keep Quiet After She Received A Love Message From A Fan Called Tunde
- Ric Hassani Replies A Bitter Troll Who Asked Him To Quit Singing