After his family’s year-old puppy inexplicably died in the backyard, anti-vax activist Del Bigtree wondered if there might be some connection with a mystery illness that had struck him a few days before.
“So, was he poisoned?” Bigtree remembered wondering about the puppy and therefore maybe himself.
The racing heart and shortness of breath and fatigue that he was experiencing raised another possibility that was not without irony, given that he has been actively perpetuating untruths that endanger us all in the midst of the present pandemic.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- ‘I Was Wrong’: MMA Fighter Rosi Sexton Apologizes to Fallon Fox for Transphobic Comments
- Chris Wallace Challenges Pompeo: You ‘Had Almost a Year’ to Prove Lab Leak Theory
- BCCI’s treasurer Arun Dhumal declares, after Sri Lanka ‘another white-ball series on cards for Shikhar Dhawan’s team India’
- Save $50 on Our Favorite Fitbit for Father’s Day
- Putin Thanks Biden for Inviting Him Back Center Stage