Tory Lanez claimed he was framed in a new freestyle.
The rapper visited Funk Flex at Hot 97, where he addressed his alleged shooting of ex-girlfriend Megan Thee Stallion.
“Shout out to DaBaby, Roddy Ricch, and Lil Baby/ What I’m about to say is gon’ sound a little crazy, but it’s true so don’t flame me/ Y’all all would have got your awards if they didn’t frame me,” he rapped.
In a livestream in August, Meg directly accused the rapper of shooting her.
“Tory shot me. You shot me, and you got your publicist and your people going to these blogs, lying and sh*t. Stop lying,” she said. “I get out the car, I’m done arguing … I’m walking away. [Lanez], from out the back seat of the car, starts shooting me. You shot me.”
Lanez has always denied shooting Megan.
Two months later, the rapper was charged with one felony count each of assault with a semiautomatic firearm — personal use of a firearm — and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle. Lanez is also facing an additional gun charge and that he personally inflicted great bodily injury.
- Rapper Tory Lanez Unveils Hair Transplant From ‘Non-Black’ Donor: Now Has ‘GOOD HAIR’!!
- Tory Questions When Rap Became So ‘Politically Correct’ Amid DaBaby Drama–Also Shades Megan Thee Stallion
- Tokyo Olympics Shooting LIVE: Manu Bhaker, Rahi Sarnobat in action in 25M Pistol Qualifications – Follow LIVE Updates
- Rapper Money Mitch Commits Suicide In Deadly Shootout!!
- Tokyo Olympics Shooting LIVE: Will Manu Bhaker make it to the finals of 25M Pistol?, Rapid Round starts at 5:30 AM, Follow LIVE Updates