Liverpool defender, Trent Alexander-Arnold have been crowned Premier League Young Player of the year.
The 21 years old England International who had a great season by winning the
League Title with Liverpool won the award ahead of seven other young talents who
Trent Alexander-Arnold beat off competition from the list of Manchester
United’s front three Anthony Martial, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford.
He also won the award ahead of Chelsea duo Christian Pulisic and Mason Mount,
Sheffield United goalkeeper Dean Henderson as well as Aston Villa captain, Jack Grealish.
Alexander-Arnold broke his own record for the number of assists in a Premier League season with 13 and also found the net on four occasions.
- Messi, Ronaldo Miss Out Of UEFA Player Of The Year For The First Time In A Decade
- Football: Gurpreet and Sanju declared winners of AIFF Player of the Year Awards
- Premier League 44 goals spree set new record
- UNBELIEVABLE!! Russian Goalkeeper Receives An AK-47 For Winning Player Of The Match Award
- How to bet on newly promoted teams in football betting