Former President Donald Trump kicked off a right-wing media tour on Wednesday, hitting up One America News, Newsmax, and Fox News for phone interviews after being largely absent from the public eye since leaving the White House.
And while the disgraced ex-president continued to spread debunked election conspiracies during a pair of pre-taped interviews with Newsmax and OAN on Wednesday night, Trump steered clear of directly mentioning the voting software companies that had been at the heart of his most deranged voter fraud lies.
According to a source familiar with the matter, Trump has recently been reminded that he shouldn’t mention, and definitely not call out by name, Dominion Voting Systems or Smartmatic during new media interviews or public appearances.
- Olafeso Accuses Makinde Of Sponsoring Thugs To PDP South West Congress
- Largest Worldwide Companies That Influence Nigeria
- Rapper Nas Set To Become BILLIONAIRE When Coinbase IPOs!!
- Sharon Osbourne Didn’t Watch The Talk Return? Y’all Buying This??
- Derek Chauvin’s Defense Focuses on Angry Crowd, Floyd’s Past