President Donald Trump boasted on Thursday night about a cognitive test he took during a Walter Reed physical, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity that doctors were “very surprised” that he “aced” it while calling on former Vice President Joe Biden to take the same test.
Calling in to close confidant Hannity’s primetime program, both the president and the Fox News star began openly questioning Biden’s mental fitness and suggesting he is suffering from cognitive decline.
After Hannity aired a montage of selectively edited clips to characterize Biden as senile, and Trump described the former vice president as “brainwashed,” the conservative host brought up Biden’s recent claim that he “can hardly wait” to test his cognitive capability against Trump’s.
- Tucker: ‘Probably Illegal’ for Biden to Only Consider a Black Woman VP
- John Oliver Unloads on ‘Idiot’ Trump for Endorsing Dr. Demon Sperm
- Jeanine Pirro Says She Won’t Take the Coronavirus Vaccine
- Kanye West list Michelle Tidball as his vice president in ballot filling documents
- Michelle Obama reveals she is suffering from ‘low-grade depression’ triggered by Trump’s ‘hypocrisy’