The chairman of Donald Trump’s 2017 inaugural fund has been arrested on federal charges in California, the Department of Justice said Tuesday.
Thomas Barrack faces charges for foreign lobbying, obstructing justice, and making false statements.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Georgia Secretary of State Declares Pandemic ‘Gone’ and Expanded Voting Access Over
- Activision Blizzard Workers Walk Out Over ‘Frat Boy’ Culture
- QAnon-Loving Ex-Marine Accused in Capitol Riot Fled to Mexico as Feds Closed In
- Former Top NXIVM Lieutenant with New Career in Dog Grooming Dodges Prison
- ‘Living on the Edge’: Neighbor Brothers Face Fallout of Raging Inferno