Donald Trump is a liar.
Between his stiffed contractors, duped voters, horrified journalists, friends and associates he’s thrown under the bus and the three wives he’s fucked around on postpartum, I may be the half-billionth person to point this out. Doesn’t matter.
But as his second impeachment trial unfolds, I’m starting to think that Trump might have accomplished something incredible. He may have brought on the demise of the engine of bullshit that has powered American government for at least as long as I can remember.
- Tax-Dodging Tech Nomads Are Puerto Rico’s Migrant Crisis
- NY Prosecutors Are Looking at Don Jr. In Trump Biz Probe
- Seth Meyers Loses It Over Trump’s Loyal ‘Chihuahua’ Lindsey Graham
- Three Percenter Truck at Capitol on Jan. 6 Belongs to Hitler-Quoting Rep’s Husband
- ‘Humiliated’ Rioter Jessica Watkins Vows to Ditch the Oath Keepers: ‘Time to Let All of That Go’