Fox News host Tucker Carlson and his fellow COVID-19 deniers have pounced on two controversial claims recently, arguing that face masks endanger children and that a drug used for parasitic worms could potentially treat COVID-19. Some have cited two scientific studies to back them up.
The issue: Those studies have since been retracted.
On Friday, JAMA Pediatrics retracted a study claiming face masks could expose children to increased levels of carbon dioxide, one Carlson had covered extensively on his show Tucker Carlson Tonight.
- Tucker Scoffs at D.C. Cop Scarred by Capitol Riot From Safety of His Studio
- Another Terrible Week for Terrible Human Being Tucker Carlson
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Bans Schools From Requiring Students To Wear Masks
- Covid vaccine mandate for federal employees and office workers is what the doctor ordered
- CDC Now Says Masks Should Be Worn Indoors Regardless Of Vaccination Status—Also Confirms The Fully Vaccinated Can Spread The Delta Variant