Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Thursday night hosted the white California couple who are facing hate crime charges for painting over a Black Lives Matter street mural, praising them for their bravery while insisting they merely covered over “graffiti” that shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
Last weekend, David Nelson and Nicole Anderson spread black paint over a yellow BLM mural displayed on the street in front of the Martinez, California, courthouse. After video of an angry Anderson painting over the sign—which was approved by the city authorities—went viral, police announced the pair had been charged with three misdemeanor counts, including a hate crime, for their actions.
Carlson, who has repeatedly described the Black Lives Matter movement as a “terror organization” and a “pandemic,” immediately lauded the couple, saying they destroyed “nothing” yet have been charged with a hate crime.
- Tucker: ‘Probably Illegal’ for Biden to Only Consider a Black Woman VP
- Canadian Court Discharges Nigerian Lady Accused of $291,000 Online Scam
- Police arrest 21-year-old man for allegedly sodomizing underaged boys in Anambra
- Kwara Deputy Gov, wife test positive for COVID-19
- Fake herbalist defrauds couple of N5m, husband dies of shock