Two of the ten Nigerian nationals arrested for not having valid visas and overstaying illegally in India, have been deported, Delhi police said on Monday, January 11, 2021.
The ten Nigerian nationals were picked up by the police from the Uttam Nagar area in New Delhi’s Dwarka district on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
When the police team asked the Nigerians to show their visas and passports, they failed to produce them.
“Their visas have also expired but they are continuously staying in India which is gross violation of the Indian visa norms.
They have not provided any suitable reason and supportive documents for their overstay in India,” said Santosh Kumr Meena, DCP Dwarka.
Due to visa violations, the Nigerian nationals were sent to the Lampur Sewa Sadan in New Delhi’s Narela area till their travel arrangements are made.
- YOUR OPINION!! Is This January Slow Like Other Januaries Or Not? (Today Is 21st Already)
- Illegal NIN Enrollment Centre Operators Arrested In Kano
- Tata Motors Senior Wrestling Nationals LIVE Streaming: 252 Freestyle wrestlers participate list, Schedule, Draws, date, time, all you need to know
- Football News: AIFF unveils new Indian Football jersey in partnership with SIX5SIX; Check out
- NL GIVEAWAY!! 3 People Will Win ₦6,000 Cash Today (Tuesday, 19th January 2021)