Two students have been injured in a shooting at a high school in Virginia, according to police.
The shooting broke out around noon at Heritage High School in Newport News on Monday, September 20.
Newport News Police Chief Steve Drew said the two teenagers who were shot, both 17 years old, were not believed to be in life-threatening condition.
A boy was shot in the side of his face and a girl was shot in the lower leg, Drew said.
- Students spend night in cemetery after school unrest
- Female secondary school student caught on camera forcing her male classmate to kiss her
- Chelsea vs Norwich, Premier League: live score and latest updates
- UK Newspapers Daily Front Pages Review | Friday, 22 October, 2021
- Dancing On Ice’s Yebin Mok and Dr Tom Naylor Welcome Girl Called Lilia
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country