Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo and her partner, Bobby Marris have welcomed a baby girl, the actress confirmed in a social media post.
According to her, their baby was born on June 8.
The movie star took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, June 9, 2021, where she shared the good news.
“My Bunny is finally here 😆😆😆. I am So excited. It’s been an excellently fulfilling Journey, Mother & Child are Perfectly Fine. Thank you all for your good Wishes & Prayers 🙏,” she wrote.
- Bachelor’s Arie Luyendyk Jr. & Lauren Burnham Bring Their 1-Week-Old Daughter Home From Hospital After Respiratory Issues
- ‘I Play The Role Of Father And Mother In My Children’s Lives’ – Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Father’s Day
- Eucharia Anunobi: “My father didn’t send me to school because he felt I was useless”
- ‘You Never Understand The True Feeling Of Motherhood Until God Blesses You With A Child’ – Regina Daniels Says As She Gushes Over Her Son, Munir
- ‘Wild N’ Out’ Model Alyssa Scott Confirms She’s Carrying Nick Cannon’s 7th Child In Father’s Day Post