Ugandan’s President, Yoweri Museveni, has won Museveni has won a sixth term in office with 58.6 percent of the vote.
Museveni was re-elected for a sixth term amid allegations of fraud and lack of transparency in Uganda.
The country’s election commission disclosed that Museveni won 58.64% of the nearly 10 million ballots cast, while opposition leader Bobi Wine received 34.83% of the vote.
Recall Opposition candidate, Bobi Wine identified as Robert Kyagulanyi, alleged that he was under house arrest on Friday after the military invaded his house.
Wine had accused the electoral commission of vote-rigging, an allegation the agency has dismissed.
The post Uganda’s Museveni Declared Winner Of Presidential Election appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Ogun Deputy Speaker Arrested For Breach Of Public Peace
- The Security Agents Harrassment Of Igboho : The Complainant Is Now The Accused– Pa Adebanjo.
- Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho – Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG
- DSS, Police ‘Attempt To Arrest’ Igboho – Fani-Kayode
- Robert Downey Jr. Wants To See Tom Holland Move On From Spider-Man Eventually