Media personality Uti Nwachukwu, is celebrating his 39th birthday today, 3rd of August 2021.
The reality star took to his social media page to share some pictures with his fans to celebrate the special day.
Uti, who won Big Brother Africa season 5, shared the photos on his Instagram page and captioned it;
Be Like Water… Be Rich, Be Healthy, Be Flexible , Be Wild , Be Serene, Enrich , Nourish ….and have no Enemies
THIS IS ME �
Stay Clean Always�
Stay Fresh Always �
Rule 1 : Love thyself Unapologetically
Rule 12 : Embrace Your sensuality �
Rule No 10 : Be ageless like a god
Rule No 24 : Bare your soul
Rule No 36: Be FEROCIOUS When Needed.
RULE No 8 : Love! Love Passionately, Boundlessly and Unconditionally.
Rule No 39 : Receive Love without doubt
Nwachukwu, who is known for his signature dreadlocks, stated in an interview with The Punch that he would only cut it if he was given N30million
“I can’t explain why I love certain things but I realised that I like growing hair. I think the dreadlock culture is spiritual. It will take loads of money for me to cut my dreads. I would not accept anything less than 30million. I love my hair. It is a part of me.
‘I plan to grow old with it. It is not stressful maintaining the hair. I don’t feel that I won’t look good without my dread. That has never been an issue for me. I have always looked good. As a matter of fact, I feel shy when people compliment my looks. At the age of 18, I finally fell in love with myself. I love my hair but it does not define me.”
- Lil Mo Calls Out Fat Joe For A Genuine Apology Following Verzuz Battle Comments–Remy Ma Steps In To Defend Him
- BBNaija’s ex-housemate, Michael celebrates 29th birthday in style
- VIDEO: Chinko Ekun Ft. Medikal – Give Thanks
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! BBNaija’s Peace Celebrates 27th Birthday (Drop Your Wishes)
- The 2021 Met Gala Was All About Pushing The Fashion Boundaries And Shutting Down The Red Carpet With The Unexpected