Vanessa, the widow of basketballer, Kobe Bryant has addressed the insensitive rap lyric Meek Mill made about her late husband.
The mother of four took to her Instagram Story to state that she is not familiar with the rapper’s songs or music but the lyric is very disrespectful to her late husband’s memory.
In her words:
”Dear @meekmill I find this line to be extremely insensitive and disrespectful. Period. I am not familiar with any of your music, but I believe you can do better than this. If you are a fan, fine, there’s a better way to show your admiration for my husband. This lacks respect and tact.”
Meek Mill’s lyric reads:
”This bi—- I’m f—-in’ always tell me that she love but she ain’t ever showed me. Yeah, and if I ever lack, I’m goin’ out with my chopper, it be another Kobe.”
See her post below:
The post Vanessa Bryant Calls Out Meek Mill Over His Disrespectful Rap About Kobe Bryant appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Vanessa Bryant Opens Up About ‘Finding The Light In Darkness’ After The Loss Of Kobe & Gianna Bryant
- Vanessa Bryant on Coping With the Loss of Kobe and Gigi: “This Pain Is Unimaginable”
- Teacher who lost her husband shares touching letter from her students
- Kiddwaya’s mother celebrates son ahead of 28th birthday tomorrow
- Fox News’ Tomi Lahren Calls for Cancel Culture to Cancel Cancel Culture