While the Tokyo Olympics door has closed for Sha’Carri Richardson, another has seemingly opened. According to TMZ, a vaping company by the name of Dr. Dabber has allegedly offered the track star a $250,000 contract to become a company spokesperson. In an offer letter obtained by TMZ, the company said they are “saddened” to hear about her suspension and expressed their belief of the “positive effects” THC can have on the recovery and mental well-being of athletes.
“Considering your talent and grace over these past weeks, we would love to offer you the opportunity to work with our team as a spokesperson for Dr. Dabber,” the letter said. “This entails testing our award-winning dab rigs and vape pens as a resident ‘doctor.’”
TMZ reports that there’s no word on whether Sha’Carri has or will accept the offer.
View this post on Instagram
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
The post Vaping Company Reportedly Offers Sha’Carri Richardson 250,000 To Be A Company Spokesperson appeared first on The Shade Room.
- DaniLeigh Seemingly Confirms DaBaby Is The Father Of Her Child In New IG Post
- 42 Dugg Lashes Out At Fans Who Threatened To Call CPS Over Video Of Him Kissing Son’s Neck
- DaBaby Has Been Dropped From The Governors Ball NYC Lineup
- Lena Waithe Reveals ‘The Chi’ Has Been Renewed For A Fifth Season
- Aaliyah’s Uncle Barry Hankerson Is Reviving His Old Record Label As ‘Blackground Records 2.0’ (Exclusive)