By Precious Chukwudi & Idowu Bankole
President Muhammadu Buhari has, yesterday queried the security chiefs over the incessant killings by terrorists in the North East and how they manage to get arms, despite the closure of the nation’s borders with neighbouring countries.
Speaking at a virtual meeting with members of NGF security committee and heads of security agencies at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa, Abuja. Various stakeholders agreed that poverty and youth unemployment is the root cause of the nation’s security challenges.
Also, the presidency has dispelled the assumption that terrorists have more weapons and money than the Government.
The post VIDEO: Buhari queries security chiefs over North-East killings, Banditry appeared first on Vanguard News.
- Despite threats, Nigeria safer under Buhari – Lai Mohammed
- Nigeria on course despite COVID-19, economic challenges , insecurity ― Okowa
- Pictures from meeting of Governors with Miyetti Allah leadership in Akure emerge
- Open Grazing Banned In South-West – Seyi Makinde
- Insecurity: Convene council of state meeting, Alao-Akala advises Makinde