Kwame A-Plus strongly believes that VGMA lifted the ban placed on Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy to milk cash from their fans and nothing else.
Kwame A-Plus on UTV’s Showbiz Show stated that VGMA rather should have been banned over their negligence at the 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
TRENDING VIDEO: Slay Queen Mona Gucci Claims She’s An Immigration Lawyer Trained At The Massachusetts School Of Law
According to A-Plus, it was their business to ensure maximum security at the venue but since they were too busy focusing on making money, Stonebwoy was able to enter the venue with a gun.
A-Plus also made a point that VGMA wouldn’t have lifted the ban if it was placed on musicians below Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy’s levels.
To A-Plus, VGMA needs money from votes that’s why they have lifted the ban on Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy and then calling on them to submit their works for nominations.
Credit: The GossipsCoop
The post VIDEO: Kwame A-Plus Says VGMA Lifted Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy’s Ban To Make Money From Their Fans appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “I Did It All By Myself Without A NAM1” – Samini Jabs Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy
- Replace Kotoka’s name with Nkrumah – CPP advocates for KIA name change as it marks ’66 coup anniversary
- Wendy Williams Alleges K. Michelle Leaked Silicone From Her Butt Implants On Idris Elba’s Sheets When They Were Dating (Video)
- When you die, you’ll face two Judges – Mad man preaches the Gospel (Video)
- “Just say you’re broke and we’ll understand” – Bobrisky blasts Ka3na over tattoo saga