The Lagos sachet water hawker, Mary Daniel, who went viral because she’s an amputee, has acquired a 17.5 million Naira apartment in Lagos.
The house is reportedly located at Igando, Lagos and the 27-year-old Kogi indigene is also constructing a pure water factory inside the compound.Recall that Mary Daniel received more than N25 million from concerned Nigerians after she was pictured hawking sachet water in traffic in Oshodi despite her disability.
Since her story went viral, Daniel was donated money in other to help support herself and her child.
- Nigerian man and lady in viral meme photo, reunites (Photos)
- Mary Trump Calls Out Meghan McCain: She Doesn’t Have the ‘Courage’ to Face Me
- Igali Praises Oborududu, Says Wrestlers Not Under Pressure – Newspot
- Crowd storm racist white man’s house after he harassed black neighbours
- COVID-19 third wave is fully upon us – Sanwo-Olu warns Lagos residents