A visually impaired couple identified as Clementina Nwamaka Obidike and Christopher Nnamdi Mbogu exchanged martial vows at a modest wedding in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra state at the weekend.
The wife, Clementina works with the Anambra State Ministry of Youth Empowerment and Entrepreneurship while her new husband, Christopher is a staff of the Ministry of Basic Education.
The couple were joined in a Holy Matrimony at Christ Holy Church International in Enugwu-Ukwu on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
Traditional marriage ceremony later took place at the bride’s hometown in Agu-Ukwu Nri, Anambra.
- ‘Kaduna Schools To Remain Closed Except Two Institutions’ (See Details)
- Kano Government Clears Air On School Resumption
- Gilmore Girls Star Denies Rumor He Took Part In Capitol Riots — BUT His Response Is Not Good…
- Uzodinma Shifts Imo Schools Resumption Until Jan 25
- Wife Of Anambra Governor Gets Vaccine In America