Head coach of West African Football Academy (WAFA), Prosper Narteh Ogum, has lauded the performance of Medeama SC despite their loss to his side yesterday.
Samuel Boadu’s men suffered a 5-4 defeat to the Academy boys at the WAFA Park on Sunday in week seven of the Ghana Premier League.
Nartey believes his lads tactical superiority in the first period earned them the three points, though, the Yellow and Mauves controlled proceedings in the second-half.
”I think both teams played very well,” he said after the game. “We had the first half to ourselves, we scored four, and they had the second half to themselves.
“I think tactically in the first half we looked more disciplined, we kept to our movement patterns, we kept to our passing patterns.”
Daniel Lomotey bagged a haul in the game while Godwin Agbevor scored the other goal for WAFA.
Medeama mounted an unsuccessful comeback in the second-half by scoring four goals; Rashid Nortey scored a brace while Abass Mohammed and Justice Blay scored the others.
The post WAFA coach Prosper Narteh praises Medeama despite defeat appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Dreams FC coach Vladislav Viric disappointed to draw at Bechem
- Rivers United Back To Winning Ways, Rangers Hold MFM In Lagos – Newspot
- Fulham vs Chelsea: Lampard reacts to Werner’s late miss
- 2020 African Nations Championship: Cameroon defeat Zimbabwe 1-0
- Ind vs Aus 4th Test: Shane Warne states, “India well on track to win, Pant could hold key”