The Baby Elephants of Cote d’ivoire, on Tuesday defeated Ghanaian team 3-1 in the last match of group B in the ongoing WAFU U-17 tournament in Togo.
Cote d’ivoire’s victory on Tuesday saw the Golden Eaglets of Nigeria qualify for the semi-finals of the competition.
The Golden Eaglets in their first group B match were defeated by the Baby Elephants of Ivory Coast.
They were held to a draw with the Black Starlets of Ghana in the second match, thereby requiring the Ivorians to defeat Ghana by more than one goal to qualify.
The Ivorians on Tuesday topped group B with 6 points while Nigeria qualified with one point.
The Golden Eaglets will clash with Burkina Faso in the semi-finals, while the Ivorians take on the Niger Republic.
The two finalists automatically qualify for the 2021 CAF U-17 AFCON in Morocco.
- Toyota Thailand Open 2021 Semi-final: Satwik, Shetty lose in Last 4, now Satwik -Ponnappa eye finals berth in Mixed; follow Live
- Toyota Thailand Open 2021 Semi-final LIVE Streaming: Ponnappa-Satwiksairaj eye finals berth; Check full schedule and results
- MUN Vs LIV Dream11 Team Manchester United Vs Liverpool FA Cup Fourth Round Match 2020-21 Dream11 Team Picks, Probable Playing 11, Injuries, Match Centre
- Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper Joe Erico Is Dead
- PAID!!! The 3 Winners Of “Arsenal vs Chelsea” (First Goal Scorer) Prediction Has Been Paid >> See Proof