Warzone represents a lot of firsts for Call of Duty and Activision’s approach to releasing content. Activision has been battling the tide of free-to-play for years, opting to only attach its biggest brands to the model in mobile spin-offs and China-only off-shoots. This reluctance was in no way more evident than Call of Duty. The […]
The post Warzone will only reach its potential if it stops being an ad for Call of Duty appeared first on VG247.
Read more of this – Warzone will only reach its potential if it stops being an ad for Call of Duty on MMG NEWS.
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship: Indian Commentary Panel you want to know about for PMGC
- China hopes Biden will put ties back on track
- PUBG Mobile Big Update: Can you play the banned version? InsideSport explains
- PUBG Mobile India: Trouble for PUBG relaunch in India? Krafton Inc. withdraws job vacancy hours after inviting applications for Senior Esports Consultant
- European Super League: FIFA threatens players who participate with World Cup ban