Megan Thee Stallion just dropped the new hot girl summer anthem, and the video has got everyone, everywhere talking. Once you watch it all the way to the end, you’ll understand why. On June 11, she released her new single, “Thot Sh*t,” and it sees the singer hit back at internet trolls in positions of power. The video opens with a clip of an unnamed conservative Senator commenting “stupid regressive wh*res should have their mouths washed out with holy water” on a video of Tina Snow (aka Megan’s alter-ego), before attempting to masturbate. According to NME, the senator is reportedly modelled after Republican senator James P. Bradley, who was seen to criticise the video for “WAP”, Stallion’s collaboration with Cardi B.
After the Senator’s unnecessary and hateful trolling, he’s met with a number of thot-cellations (that’s thot hallucinations, for those of you who don’t know) that follow his every move. The video is a powerful commentary on the world of online hate, and it comes complete with some of the most unsuspecting twists and turns. In the most NSFW way possible, the ending takes both the song and its brash and unashamed visuals to the next level, leaving very little to the imagination. “Thot Sh*t” is Stallion’s first release of 2021, and if what’s to come is anything like this record, then we can’t wait to see what else is in store.
Watch the video in full above.
- Da Baby & Meg The Stallion Are FIGHTING On Twitter; Megs’ BF Cardi Gets Into It TOO!
- BREAKING: National Assembly Overdue For Rehabilitation, Says Lawan
- [Goals Highlight] Finland 0 – 2 Belgium (Watch Here)
- “I love Tiwa Savage ” – Seyi Shay declares her love for Tiwa Savage
- Democratic Rhode Island Senator Under Fire For Saying His Membership At All-White Beach Club Is ‘Tradition’