The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) has reacted to the arrest of Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo popularly referred to as Sunday Igboho.
In a statement issued by the coalition’s spokesman, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, the group urged the Nigerian government to immediately expose sponsors of groups clamouring for self-determination in the Southern part of the country. The group suggested that one of the charges that should be filed against Igboho should be ”incitement to violence against northerners”
The statement in part readsLatest Post
- Sunday Igboho: S/West Govs Afraid, They Are In Chains – Lawyer
- Igboho’s Lawyers Kick Against Planned Deportation Of Agitator
- 2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote A Southern President – Baba-Ahmed
- Buratai asked for Igboho to be handed over to him but was told Benin Republic follow the rule of law – Falana
- Cleric Reveals What Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Must Do To Secure Release