President Muhammadu Buhari has stressed that his administration will continue to prioritise the railway system in the country.
He stated this on Thursday during the inauguration of the commercial operations of the Lagos-Ibadan railway project at the Mobolaji Johnson Railway Station, Ebute Metta, Lagos.
This was disclosed in a statement signed on Thursday by Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.
He described the project as another milestone in the drive of his administration to revitalise the railway system and establish it as a choice mode of transportation for both passengers and freight.
“The President pledged that his administration would continue to prioritise the railway system as a transportation backbone that can transform industrial and economic activity in the country,” the statement read in part.
The post We Will Continue To Prioritise Railway System – Buhari appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- APC Will Suffer Challenges When Buhari Leaves – Lawan
- Buhari’s Achievements Will Propel APC Beyond 2023: Minister
- APC Will Face Challenges When Buhari Leaves In 2023 – Lawan
- Lawan: Buhari Couldn’t Perform Well In 4 Years Because Of Rift With Saraki-led Assembly
- Buhari Inaugurates Committee To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty