Josh Hawley is a United States senator, published author, and frequent guest on Fox News, the most-watched U.S. cable-news network. Despite this, he has complained for months now that he is one of the biggest victims of so-called “cancel culture” and has been “silenced” by the “woke” mob.
And, of course, most of the time he has delivered these complaints on large public platforms with large audiences, something one reporter threw back in his face on Tuesday after he accused her of trying to “censor” and “cancel” him during a chat.
The Missouri senator was invited onto The Washington Post’s live stream on Tuesday to discuss his latest book, The Tyranny of Big Tech. (The Republican lawmaker had already been mocked recently for urging his supporters to buy the anti-“Big Tech” book on Amazon via promotions on Twitter.)
- Black Bike Riders: ‘Central Park Karen’ Falsely Accused Us of ‘Beating’ Her
- LAC vs LAL NBA Live: Injury Updates, Predicted Lineups, Starting 5, All You Need to Know- 7th May 2021
- Mavericks vs Nets LIVE in NBA: Dallas leads 104-99 in Quarter 4
- Trail Blazers vs Lakers LIVE in NBA: Portland leads 38-28 in Quarter 2
- Looking for a New Comforter? We’ve Got You Covered