The beautiful sister of Nigerian musician, Naira Marley, Shubomi has jabbed her critics.
According to the beautiful brand influencer, she doesn’t care about what others say about her adding that it is actually not her business.
She made this known in a recent post she made on her official social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.
The post she made reads;
“What other people think of me is none of my business ”
Meanwhile, her brother, Naira Marley has volunteered to sing the national anthem for the nation when Nigeria is changed to UAR.
READ ALSO: REACTIONS As Twitter Is Set To Discuss Its Ban In Nigeria With The Federal Government Of Nigeria
Reports rife on the internet indicates that the name Nigeria could be changed to United Africa Republic UAR and this has elicited an avalanche of mixed reactions from social media users as whilst some are vehemently kicked against the proposed change of name, others have supported the idea.
However, in Naira Marley contribution to the conversation, he offered to sing the new national anthem for United Africa Republic.
His words on Twitter reads;
“Omo Na me go sing the new national Anthem for UAR.”
The post ‘What Other People Think Of Me Is None Of My Business’ – Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi appeared first on Newzandar News.
- BBNaija2021: Nigerians react to Angel’s “saggy boobs
- Nkechi Blessing Goes Braless As She Reacts To Those Criticizing BBNaija’s Angel Over Her B00bs
- Visiting US investors explore business opportunities in Nigeria | Newspot
- Newsmax Host: ‘I Took Pleasure’ in Rooting Against Team USA
- ‘Falling Heroes’- Nigerians React To BBNaija’s Angel’s Saggy Boobs