Scouting Report: Unlike a run-of-the-mill muscle tee, The Air Muscle Tank from Everlane is breezy and flattering, all in one.
As a Texan who commonly endures 100-plus-degree summers year after year, I have worn my fair share of tees and tanks. In my early twenties, I practically lived in simple, cotton white undershirts purchased in packs of four, and I even went through a fleeting phase in my teenage years where I tried ever so hard to rock built-in-bra, spaghetti-strap tops; but as my sense of style evolved over the years, I discovered more durable, higher-quality tees and tanks from reputable brands like Lululemon, Outdoor Voices, and Everlane.
These days, when I splurge on new tops for the summer I judge my purchases on one key qualifier: a garment’s ability to transition from environment to environment. I want to be able to wear my tops to an early-morning reformer Pilates class, or at the office paired with a navy blazer and jeans, and perhaps even at a Friday night happy hour with friends over salt-rimmed margaritas on the rocks. For me, the pairings are limitless if I can find a ballin’, versatile summer tank.
- Her Murder Was Tied to Ted Bundy. Then the Case Went Cold.
- Olympic Boss Wanted Flame Lit by ‘Pure Japanese’ Ex-Yankee Player, Not Osaka
- Partygoers Claimed Black Missouri Teen Died by Suicide—Inquest Calls BS
- R. Kelly’s Lawyers: Keep Teen Boy Allegations Out of Trial
- Belarus Olympian Krystsina Tsimanouskaya Defects to Poland, Fearing for Her Lifer