President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, on Thursday disclosed why he hates the Peoples Democratic Party.
The presidential aide in a statement noted that he hated the opposition party before his appointment with the President in 2015.
Adesina while reacting to the defection of the Governor of Cross, Ben Ayade from PDP to the All Progressives Congress said the opposition party “is too much of buccaneering”.
According to Adesina, “Yes, I’ve never really liked the PDP because I felt there was too much buccaneering in the party, but I’d always been honest enough to give some governors in the fold of the party who were doing well their dues.
“I always mentioned Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State (he was still in PDP then), Danjuma Goje of Gombe State, and some others. They stood out for the good works in their states”.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Secure Lives, You Are Not President Only To Borrow Money – Wike Fires Buhari
- Secure Lives, You Are Not President Only To Borrow Money
- I Can’t Bring Down Palace For Herdsmen – Akeredolu Faults Open Grazing
- Why Tinubu Remains Best Man To Grab APC Ticket And Replace Buhari – Adeyeye
- Ita Enang Blames Governors For Challenges In Nigeria