Popular Nigerian rapper and fashion designer, Elohor “Eva” Alordiah has revealed why she quit the music business.
It appears the 32-year-old rapper was dealing with some personal problems at some point in her life as she disclosed that she stopped making music to work on herself.
The singer made this known while replying to a comment made by one of her fans.
Reacting to her latest post, one of her followers commented;
“I still don’t know why you stopped making music.”
The rapper responded;
“I stopped to get back to my core essence. I stopped for me.”
Alordiah is regarded as one of the best female rappers in Nigeria. Since she rose to limelight, she has bagged several awards including one Nigeria Entertainment Award from 4 nominations, one Eloy Award, and one YEM award from 2 nominations.
The rapper, however, has given up on making music and has relocated to Ghana.
See the exchange below:
- Nigerians Reacts After Davido Replies Meek Mill’s Tweet
- Rapper 6 Dogs Reportedly Dead At 21 Of Apparent Suicide
- OMG!! See The Shameful/Embarrassing Moment DAVIDO Begs American Rapper Meek Mill For A Collabo On Twitter
- Rapper Erigga Tells Men The Kind Of Ladies They Should Date
- [Music] Scopy Ft. Tohxyn – People