Congratulations to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry who are celebrating the safe arrival of their baby daughter. The couple confirmed the birth of their little girl on Sunday in a statement which began: “It is with great joy that Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world.
“Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz. Both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home.”
The happy news has reignited interest in the couple’s status following their decision to step down as senior royals – in particular, whether or not their daughter will inherit a title.
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- Meghan Markle named most respected royal because of her ‘bravery and resilience’
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!
- Ewan McGregor’s Daughter Attends Film Premiere Half Hour After Getting Attacked By A Dog — See The Pics!
- Police arrest Bauchi woman, teenage daughter for maltreating step children