This is a preview of our pop culture newsletter The Daily Beast’s Obsessed, written by senior entertainment reporter Kevin Fallon. To receive the full newsletter in your inbox each week, sign up for it here.
The shit you all watch. The complete and utter nonsense. The lumpy chemical water at the bottom of a Porta-Potty. The green fuzz on the loaf of bread that you only noticed after you made and ate a sandwich. It will never stop bothering me, a person whose job is to tell you what is good and what is not, so that you do not waste your time and brain cells. And then to find out what you’re watching instead. You might as well stab me in the heart.
- How Marlee Matlin Survived Trump, William Hurt, and Ableist Hollywood
- Woman Dies in Arizona Desert After Hike With Cop Who Has History of Lying
- Research Shows Cell Aging Can Be Slowed by Oxidants
- Activist Whose NGO Helped Olympian’s Husband Escape Belarus Found Dead in Kiev
- 8 Reasons To Get Into A Relationship