Haiti’s First Lady, Martine Moïse , returned to Port-au-Prince on Saturday afternoon nearly two weeks after her husband, the late President Jovenel Moise, was assassinated and she was wounded by gunfire in a late-night attack. She returned aboard a private jet, accompanied by two security contractors.
The plane landed around 4:30 p.m., with Moïse emerging from the plane wearing black. She had a cast on her arm from a gunshot wound she suffered during the deadly attack on her husband. She was met by a Haitian delegation. There were no immediate details on where she was headed next. She apparently told members of her entourage in Miami that she felt better being back at home in Haiti.
Her return to Haiti comes after she shared a picture of herself in a hospital bed on Twitter earlier this week, thanking the “guardian angels” at Jackson Memorial Hospital who took care of her. “With your gentle touch, kindness and care, I was able to hold on. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” she wrote.
- Buratai asked for Igboho to be handed over to him but was told Benin Republic follow the rule of law – Falana
- Helen Glover sends inspirational message after finishing fourth in Olympic comeback
- India Royale & Lil Durk Embrace Following Rolling Loud Festival
- My Mother Blames Me For The Problems In Her Marriage
- Jamie Lynn Spears Accidentally BUSTS Her Husband Scrolling Through Britney’s Instagram!