However, royal births always have many layers of meaning, symbolism and opportunity. This birth is no different.
Most obviously, the safe delivery of Meghan and Harry’s daughter Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor (named after her great-grandmother, the queen, as well as her late grandmother Diana, the Princess of Wales)—which will be all the more of a joyful relief to them after Meghan suffered a miscarriage last year—represents an absolutely pivotal opportunity for both the British Royal family and the Sussexes to move on from the very public washing of their dirty linen that has come to define all their narratives for several years now.
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!
- Martin Bashir, Who Tricked Diana into TV Interview, Was a ‘Serial Liar on an Industrial Scale’
- Duchess Camilla, Countess of Wessex and More wow on Day Two of Royal Ascot
- Meghan Markle named most respected royal because of her ‘bravery and resilience’
- Zara Tindall, Princess Anne and Duchess Camilla Step Out for Day one of Royal Ascot – best photos