Watch out, world, ’cause Willie Spence is en route to superstardom. The Georgia resident’s American Idol audition aired this Sunday, and we’re already placing bets on him dominating the remainder of the competition. Willie chose to sing Rihanna‘s “Diamonds” for the tryout, putting his powerhouse vocals on full display while belting out the 2012 hit and practically leaving all three judges in a trance.
As soon the 21-year-old wrapped up his cover, a stunned Luke Bryan exclaimed, “You are a special, special human being. Gosh, I didn’t want it to end.” Meanwhile, Lionel Richie called him an “undeniable star” and admitted that he had goosebumps from the very first note. Needless to say, Willie nabbed a coveted golden ticket straight to Hollywood, and we can’t wait to see what he croons next. Watch his breathtaking performance above, and prepare for full-body chills.
- Fans SHOCKED At Lionel Richie & Girlfriend’s Age Gap — Especially After How He Treated Scott Disick!
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Mother Files A Civil Rights Lawsuit On The One Year Anniversary Of His Death
- Trust Me, You Need to See the Voice Coaches Sing This Bodacious Cover of “Together Forever”
- VIDEOS: Kwadwo Safo Jnr’s 35th Car-themed Birthday Cake Is Just Like One Of Their Needless Sophisticated Cars
- Wathoni celebrates son’s 6th birthday with adorable note