Shola Ogudu, the first baby mama of international singer, Wizkid has miraculously escaped a car accident on January 8th.
The 29-years-old mother of one with whom she had Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife Balogun, took to Twitter to appreciate God.
Sharing photos from the crash, Shola Ogudu wrote “Thank God for LIFE. 11:11
Devil is a LIAR!!!!!”
Thank God for LIFE. pic.twitter.com/Hwsqt0KzTh
— Ogudu (@_Oluwanishola_) January 8, 2021
The influencer, however, did not share details of her physical state. We really hope she came out of the car accident spotless without any injury.
In other news, Wizkid’s fans have shown concern over the recent weight loss of the singer. According to most of his fans, he’s looking too lean.
The post Wizkid’s baby mama, Shola Ogudu survives car crash (Photos) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- History as “Come Closer” by Wizkid Ft. Drake goes Platinum in Canada
- Wizkid makes history in Canada as his song ‘Come Closer’ featuring Drake goes platinum
- Dayo Amusa responds to trolls who body-shamed her and said she’s not fit to be a model for a weightloss brand
- Simi prays for a fan who has been unable to conceive for 5 years
- IK Ogbonna’s Ex-Wife, Sonia Morales Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos