Oluwanishola Ogudu, the mother of Wizkid’s first child, has managed to cheat death after surviving a fatal car crash on Friday.
The 29-years-old fashion entrepreneur took to Twitter to thank God for protecting her. She also posted a couple of photos showing the mangled state of the vehicle.
The mother of one wrote;
“Thank God for LIFE. 11:11
Devil is a LIAR!!!!!”
Information Nigeria recalls that Ogudu had taken her Instagram story last December to show off the latest gift that she got from Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diallo.
See her tweets below:
The post Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu Survives Car Crash appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Zonnique And Bandhunta Izzy Gave Fans A Sneak Peek At Their Baby Girl While On Instagram Live
- Actress Kemi Afolabi builds new house (Photo)
- ‘I’ve Never Received A Valentine’s Day Present’ – Ric Hassani
- Etinosa Idemudia celebrates daughter’s naming ceremony, hides husband’s face
- YOUR OPINION!! Omah Lay vs Wizkid – Who Was Hotter Last Year? (See This)