A woman has narrated how she almost landed in a psychiatric hospital after she saw her man’s wedding photos online while he was preparing to introduce her to his family.
According to the woman, her then boyfriend had asked her to get ready to see his family only for him to post wedding photo of himself with his new wife.
She said she didn’t believe it at first and had assumed it was maybe a photoshoot only for her to find out that he was indeed married.
However, when she discovered it was real, she said it affected her mental health and that her father and friends were her support system during that time.
She added that the man later reached out to apologize, while saying he still wants her in his life and was ready to compensate her.
Read her story below.
- Wayne Rooney apologises to his family after leaked hotel images with women emerged online
- Reactions As 20 Years Old Girl Becomes The Youngest Lawyer In Nigeria
- Policeman Abba Kyari reacts after being accused by US government of allegedly receiving bribe from Hushpuppi to arrest and jail a member of his online fraud gang
- Woman Ran Over Husband With ATV After He Asked For A Divorce
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Introduce Adorable New Basset Hound Pearl!